Sunday, April 11, 2010

Take Me Back To Tulsa

Not quite as warm today, but perfectly pleasant all the same, and fine weather for dropping number one daughter back at her flat with an unfeasibly large amount of pasta and cup-a-soup to keep her in food for the next term.

Episode two of the new Who last night was a good one, with some unexpected twists and turns although a slightly over laboured ending that was veering dangerously into mawkishness let it down a little. We followed that with a film called Triangle that we had been advised to watch without knowing anything about it. I will pass on that advice to you now ...

In games news, I put in a reasonable amount of time on Pocket Legends yesterday, reaching the giddy heights of level 12 and learning some nifty lightning and firestorm spells. It's not got a huge amount of depth, but the experience of playing a seamless multiplayer game on the iPhone is a good one. I doubt if I'll get to the stage of wanting to buy the extra campaigns for it, but I think that I'll certainly be going back to this one on a regular basis.

No comments: