Friday, January 29, 2010

Black Dog

Well, it will be heading that way soon, I fear.

Barney was barking in the night again and started scratching at the door as well. I really don't know what's bothering him and it's getting very wearing, not to mention the damage he is doing to the woodwork. In other dog related horribleness, I had to shovel out some rather unpleasant detritus from the dog loo in the garden today, presumably stuff that the digesting enzyme doesn't break down. As yucky jobs go it's probably on a par with cleaning out the drains. Nuff said.

In work news, we have stupid amounts to do and not enough people to do it, particularly with my boss about to go off on paternity leave. I also need to go up to Newcastle on Monday for a bit of diplomatic hand holding, which I could really do without having to do but needs must and all that.

Anyway, it's Friday night, so hurrah for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

Maybe he's asking for a nice warm bed inside? Our dog used to eat all kinds of garbage whenever our backs were turned. When she ate aluminum foil, she would leave the shiny, glittering (undigested) bits of it here and there in the yard.