Saturday, January 23, 2010

3AM Eternal

Well, that wasn't a fun night.

I didn't so much eat something that disagreed with me, as something that took violent exception to me, so thus I spent the better part of the night contemplating the mysteries of the universe and having, what is commonly referred to in polite company as as a good clear out.

Still, I didn't feel too bad come the morning, so it was on with some more T175 work, today dealing with news gathering technology from Pathe news reels and newspapers, to satellite uplinks and digital video. Interesting stuff, and it's leading up to a TMA question involving comparing coverage of a news story on broadcast media and the internet. Good stuff.

In games news, I had an urge to dig out my old copy of Dune II and try a Dosbox emulator called Boxer, which works remarkably well on my macbook. Damn, I have too many games to complete, so why did I have to go and get addicted to the old ones as well.

No comments: