Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wearing the inside out

The snow is nearly all melted now, leaving just treacherous patches of ice on the pavement to fell the unwary.

Again, a day of idleness, although my efforts in amassing the Jingle furniture set in Animal Crossing did not go unrewarded as I received my weekly letter from the Happy Room Academy with a new score of 71,000 points and a model house as a reward. I've also paid off a mortgage, so I now have a basement which I have turned into a playroom with my arcade machine, pinball table and train set. Good times.

It was fascinating watching Jamie playing Assassin's Creed II today in the sequence where he was infiltrating the Palazzo Ducale in Venice. It looked to be a pretty much spot on model of the real thing, so much so that I was able to recognise the bits where I'd plotted a pivotal scene in my nanowrimo novel La Serenissima. I'm looking forward to playing this when I can get a look in.

Right, time for a spot of Zelda, I think.

No comments: