Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Train to Sao Paolo

On the train this morning for a change. Not a bad journey, but it takes longer than the car and also includes a fifteen minute walk from the station into the office, so it's not really practical if I'm lugging a laptop bag as I am most days. Fortunately I had the foresight to lock my laptop in the cupboard last night.

The reason for preferring rail over road on this occasion was to allow me to go straight out from the office for a meal and leaving do for aforementioned cow-orker whose final day it was today. A pint of Hoegaarden in the Adelphi and thence onwards to Las Iguanas, a restaurant of the Mexican persuasion. A margarita to start with, then bolhinos Sao Paolo, mushroom fajitas and queso to finish on. I may also have had a spiced mojito at some point ...

Drinking mojitos - can't think if anything more Christmassy .... on Twitpic

No comments: