Friday, December 11, 2009

Sun's coming up, like a big bald head ...

A sharp frost this morning, and I felt a lot better after a decent night's uninterrupted sleep. It took me a while to scrape and defrost the car, but the roads were surprisingly clear and I was at my desk just as the sun was peeking up above the gas works across the way.

In work before the sun this morning ... on Twitpic

Auditors in today, so no work at home Friday today, but at least I managed to snuck off early at 4:30 ish. A bit of M150 work at lunch today in advance of the tutorial tomorrow. I'm not sure exactly what we'll be covering at this one, but I've got no major worries about any of the subject matter. It's nice to be able to talk to the tutor and some of the other people face to face, rather than just via the forum.

In games news, I had a quick look at the MiniGore update last night and there is a whole bunch of new stuff in there. It's particularly neat when darkness falls leaving just torchlight to illuminate the scene as you get attacked by a giant wormy thing. There are also some new unlockable characters and I am tempted to join that Rev Chap in an effort to get 100,000 kills by Christmas to earn a Santa hat. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it ...

No comments: