Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jumping someone else's train

Into Sheffield today for my second M150 tutorial, and jolly interesting it was too. We were mainly talking about algorithm design with a bit on boolean algebra and some very handy tips for the next TMA. The end of course assessment also has an optional question on javascript which will be very handy for scoring some easy points and I'll probably be going for that rather than the essay question.

It was a lovely day too, with the sun glinting off the fountains down by the station as I walked back to catch my train. The train was rammed to the gills with football fans, presumably on the way to Leeds for a match, but I was only on for fifteen minutes so I didn't have to listen to the beery singing for too long.

Glorious sunny day in Sheffield on Twitpic

Back home and my contribution to the grand redecorating of Jamie's room was to take his old carpet and some other junk up to the dump whilst Jan got on with the painting. It's looking good so far, but will need another coat tomorrow.

MiniGore update - 9222 kills so far ...

No comments: