Thursday, December 10, 2009

Black Dog

Tired again, partly from the driving yesterday, but mostly from the dog woofing at three o'clock in the morning and then again every fifteen minutes or so for most of the rest of the night, spaced so that I could almost fall asleep again but not quite. I'm sure that this sort of thing is banned under some international war crimes convention or something, isn't it?

Snow in Animal Crossing tonight, and finally a reasonable price for turnips netting a 40,000 bell profit and enabling me to pay off my next mortgage. New room tomorrow, so I'll have room for my large festive tree to go with my bonsai collection. I also managed to catch a lobster for the museum too.

1 comment:

Helly said...

I understand about the dog barking in the night-time. Mister Fusspot goes through phases of that during which, I swear he can sense the exact moment I'm about to slip into deep sleep and unleash a fusillade of barking. Other times, he snuggles close and sleeps without stirring a paw. I wish we were currently enjoying one of the latter phases.