Courtesy of Yokospungeon
5. Garibaldi - or squashed fly biscuits as we used to call them when I was a child
4. Chocolate hobnobs - good for dunking, but there is a definite art to timing it so the chocolate is just on the verge of melting
3. White Chocolate Chip Cookies - preferably the ones from Subway.
2. Amaretti Biscuits - perfect with a strong espresso or perhaps a shot of Amaretto
1. Tunnock's Caramel Wafers - the very king of biscuits. These were Sunday teatime treats of the very highest calibre.