Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Memeage

1. Elaborate on your default icon.
It’s me as a South Park character

2. What's your current relationship status?
Married to Jan, and I couldn’t be happier.

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
No. I’ve never been seriously injured. The closest I’ve come to anything like that was working in a shop on the next street to the IRA car bomb that killed 6 people and injured 90.

4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Optimistic

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
David Bowie – Golden Years

6. Name a celebrity you would marry.
I honestly couldn’t imagine being married to anyone else but Jan

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
The usual suspects, I imagine

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
I was told that that picture of me in pirate gear looked like Mr Smee from Peter Pan.

9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
A Timex with an indiglo light

10. Do you have anything pierced?
Good grief, no.

11. Do you have any tattoos?
See 10.


12. Do you like pain?
See 11.


13. Do you like to shop?
See 12.


14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A sandwich from Tesco this lunch time


15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
DS Browser, headphones, a book and some cheap DVDs from Amazon

16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
A lonely old woman who had called a wrong number

17. What is on your desktop background?
A picture of the dawn I took before on the winter solstice.

18. What is the background on your cell phone?
My phone makes *and* receives calls

19. What was the last movie you watched?
Kill Bill part 1. Fantastic.

20. What was the last book you read?
The Bloody Ground by Bernard Cornwall

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

This is off-topic and I don't know if there's much point since I don't have a photo, but I just have to tell someone: the other day, my school was directly on the path of the Beam! All the clouds overhead were combed out in long, thick strips from one end of the sky to the other, directly over my parking lot.

We have in common #s 2 & 6, except change the name of your spouse to mine, plus #4, then #s 11, 12, & 13. #18 was clever and amusing. Nifty phone you must have.