Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ouch

I was a little worse for wear this morning after drinking more than twice my usual amount of beer at the Caper Club last night … hic. Still, it was an excellent night out and we’ll certainly be going again some time. I opened one bleary eye this morning to look at the clock and noticed that it was nearly half past seven and that I had overslept by more than an hour. It was all systems go – get the kids moving, make a cup of tea, jump in the shower and then out of the door by five past eight. Not bad going, although Barney had to wait for his walk until I got back from dropping the kids off at school.

The hangover muzziness hung around for most of the day. I managed to smash the handle on the tea pot when trying to move it out of the way so I could wipe the kitchen surfaces. Doh!. I also managed to update the supplier analysis codes in the database with the wrong values after failing to spot that excel had stripped the leading zeros off the ‘01’ – ‘09’ codes. Doh again!

No comments: