Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The final life

Wow.

Twenty Lives is over and I have just been in the final - a gameshow hosted by the uber-smarmy Phil Blitz where I got to be myself, chat to other contestants, sing live with Bobby Hay and answer questions about all of the lives I've lived. I answered all of my questions correctly, so I'm in with a chance of one of the grand prizes! Yay me!

What an utterly fabulous game - marvelously inventive, cleverly plotted, funny and engaging in equal measure. I was most impressed by the way that each of the lives intersected with the others to show the same events from different perspectives. Some of the mini games were a little tricky (although nowhere near as tough as the snowboarding game from a couple of years ago), but the creative segments were a really nice touch.

Roll on next year ...

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

I've never played a video game in my life (is that even the correct term?) but Twenty Lives sounds cool.