Saturday, March 05, 2005

Hit and Run

A miserable, damp and cold Saturday afternoon and me and Master Dogwood were in need of some video game based entertainment. What hadn't we played for a while? Ah, Simpsons Hit and Run - the date on the last save game was back in 2003, and even though I'd reviewed it back in UGVM Issue 7 we'd never actually got around to completing it.

Blimey, I'd forgotten what an infuriatingly difficult and yet somehow strangely compelling game this was. I completed the Apu missions, with a particularly tricky one involving running a museum curators car off the road, stealing a key and then getting back to the museum in under two minutes took me at least twenty attempts before I cracked it.

Level 6 next, and more Bart missions around Squidport ... :-)

No comments: