Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Ow, ow and thrice ow.

I tripped up the stairs at work today landing heavily on my left wrist. It wasn't too bad at the time apart from the shock at falling over but it has really started to hurt now. It doesn't feel bruised, but I get a real twinge every time I twist my forearm or bend my wrist.

In other news, I'm down in Dudley tonight so I've just been for a swim. Ten lengths, but then I was still tired from the Rapier class last night. I also had a strange dream about being on a shingle beach with Emma Kennedy and some of her script writing chums. They were writing a comedy sketch set in a trendy wine bar or night club in Leeds and I was offered the chance of being an extra just as long as I cut my toe nails. I looked down at my bare feet and saw that my toe nails were all manky, yellow and overgrown and when I started to clip them they crumbled to the quick in a rather disgusting fashion. Any ideas what that one was about?

Right, I'm off down to the bar to get a pie and pint of beer, and I'll have a go with the wireless internet doobry later on to see if I can post this.


1 comment:

creepylesbo said...

You have no idea what a relief it is to discover I'm not the only one having dreams about them....