Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fizzy Legs

I'm still feeling the after effects of the bank holiday weekend, in one way and another. I managed to pull a hamstring whilst clambering up onto the shed roof on Saturday in order to tack a strip of roofing felt down to replace the one that came loose in the last storm. I didn't feel it at the time, but I could feel it tightening up over the subsequent days and the last straw was walking up the hill from the station on Monday night.

Ow ow ow.

It's taken until now to start wearing off, aided by ibuprofens and keeping it moving, but I suspect that it's another sign of ageing. Grumph.

In spider news, I found another hee-yuge spider this morning - this one was hiding in the kitchen sink. It looks like as this is going to be a regular occurrence until winter.

No comments: